"I have been amazed at Raymond's ability and determination to go above and beyond in every areas of his work with Sixteen Cities. His contribution to our band has been instrumental and effective to our ministry and our industry success."
- Josiah Warneking, Lead Singer (Sixteen Cities)
"Great leaders like Raymond inspire people to go beyond themselves."
- Burel Ford, Former Multicultural Director (George Fox University)
"Raymond's creativity, enthusiasm, leadership, and rapport with others are exemplary."
- Dr. Brad Lau, Vice President for Student Life (George Fox University)
"He has an eye to catch details that would normally fall through the cracks."
- Joshua Miller, Co-President (Chronologic Records)
"His commitment toward achieving both professional and personal goals demonstrates that he is a person of total accountability."
- Tony Andrews, President (Teamsters, Joint Council No. 37)
"Raymond is one who is incredibly consistent and has the drive to impact this world for good."
- Gunnar Simonsen, Former General Manager (Christian Supply Centers Inc.)
"He has excelled and shown great leadership in and out of the classroom."
- Greg Allen, Assistant Professor of Organizational Leadership (George Fox University)
"Raymond is always appropriately attired and prepared for whatever his doing, and he stood out from the slackers and slouches which often populated my classes."
- Lucas Roebuck, Assistant Professor (Northwest Nazarene University)
"In his courses with me I found that his commitment to God moved him toward being empathetically interested in what was happening throughout the world with concern for justice, compassion and mercy."
- Clinton Baldwin, Director of Peace and Justice Center (George Fox University)
"His warm spirit and sense of humor is magnetic. It is important to note that Raymond has been at the forefront of promoting (cultural) understanding in a diverse world."
- Heather Guevara, Professor of Sociology (Portland Community College)
"The university has recognized his leadership and has chosen him for three years running to represent George Fox University at a national Student Congress on Racial Reconciliation."
- Dr. Clella Jaffe, Chair of Communication Department (George Fox University)
"Raymond was nominated and selected as student of the month. Raymond has been active in our ABC club, a mentoring project (Five Oaks Middle School) which dealt with peace and solving problems."
- George Delegans, Former Mathematics Teacher (Aloha High School)
"Raymond posses a unique gift set in that he is amazingly relational in conjunction with task oriented which has led to extremely notable accomplishments."
- Jeffery Pieper, Director of International Strategic Relations (Luis Palau Association)